NOVA Exteriors Is Your Reston Virginia Deck Builder of Choice
Are you considering building a new deck this year?
You’ve always considered building a new deck but for one reason or another you've also always seemed to put it off. Maybe this is a project that you initially wanted to do yourself but just don’t seem to have the time, or maybe you’ve wanted to hire a Reston Virginia deck builder contractor, but had no idea who to call. Well, don’t put off building your dream deck another year. Let NOVA Exteriors bring your visions for your new deck to life.
With almost 20 years of deck building experience, as well as many other professional home remodeling contractor services, we have what it takes to get the job done right. As long as the weather allows for it, your deck can be built any time of year. But the perfect seasons for deck building are spring, summer, and early fall. Get a head start on the year this spring with the new addition of a beautiful deck to enjoy this summer. Use your new deck to relax and enjoy the warm summer air, to barbecue with friends and family, or to find some solitude.
Your new deck can be anything that you want it to be. And not only that, but NOVA Exteriors provides its customers with cost-effective deck building solutions that can be built in a short amount of time depending upon the deck’s size, etc. We can customize your deck with master craftsmanship, using only the highest-quality of deck building materials.
NOVA Exterior’s Reston Virginia Deck Builder Services and Deck Building Materials
When building your new deck you can rest assured that our deck building materials are of supreme quality. Materials utilized to build your dream deck include: cedar wood decking; AZEK synthetic decking; and #1 grade pressure treated wood decking. When customizing your deck’s appearance, we're able to keep things simple or we can make them more architectural depending upon what you would like to achieve with your new deck. You’re the boss and we’re the artists creating your masterpiece and vision. We want your deck to be a long-term investment that you’ll enjoy for many years to come.
To Request Your FREE Reston Virginia Deck Builder Contractor Estimate
If you’ve been searching for reliable and reputable deck builders in Reston Virginia, look no further than NOVA Exteriors. We want to be your number one choice when it comes to providing quality deck building services in Reston Virginia. If you have any questions regarding our deck building contractor services or to request your free estimate of your dream deck, contact NOVA Exteriors today.
Our friendly and knowledgeable staff members are happy to answer any questions that you may have or to schedule your free estimate appointment. You can request your free estimate online by simply filling out our online contact request an estimate form, or you can give us a call at (703) 651-2002.
NOVA Exteriors is licensed, fully-insured, bonded, and highly-qualified to handle any and all of your Reston Virginia deck builder needs. Our experts are standing by and waiting for your call. So what are you waiting for? Call now and begin building your dream deck tomorrow. Thank you for considering NOVA Exteriors and we look forward to doing business with you.
This serves as a guide to a typical deck installation. Your project may vary depending upon the specific work contracted.
- You will receive a call from the front office to receive a start date for your project.
- NOVA Exteriors, Inc. will pull all the permits and will be responsible for all inspections.
Homeowner responsible for HOA approval (NOVA may assist in process).
- Review project with the home owner and make any final changes.
- Demo and remove old deck or patio (if replacement project).
- Install a 2 x 10 ledger board against house and over existing siding.
- Dig post foundation holes approximately 24" and fill with 8" of concrete.
- Install 6 x 6 posts, with a 3" notch to hold the carrier beam.
- Install beveled and routed carrier beams approximately 2 feet from each edge of the deck to run parallel with the house (or where appropriate), thereby making our decks free standing and safe.
- Install 2 x 10 floor joists.
- Install 2 x 6 floor boards.
- Install 4 x 4 rail posts.
- Install 2 x 4 top and bottom railings, screwed to the 4 x 4 rail posts with 2" pickets, screwed 3-1/2" on center.
- Install 2 x 6 hand rail, beveled and routed.
- Install a 2 x 6 band board at the entire perimeter to cover unsightly showing of the ends of the decking boards.
- Install 4' wide steps with closed risers.
- Rout all edges.
- Some options as follows; railing designs, 45 degree cut corners with a sunburst railing, hot tubs sunken in the deck or sitting above deck. Optional Bench, Trellis, Free-Standing Landing, Lattice, Fence, Gates or Planters. Cedar, Trex or other composite decking available. Also available are several railing types (vinyl, trex, endurance, Dekorator). We use Grade 1 PT lumber. Green alternatives available.